Finally, I Got My Eligibility Card!

Today, I’m very happy 🙂

My Certificate of Eligibility finally came!

Certificate of Eligibility is one of the requirements that you need to have in order to get a student visa. For your information, I’m coming to Japan this month X) Therefore, I need to get a student visa. Student visa will be valid for one year. More than that, you need to go to your embassy to extend it.


I will be living in Japan from April 10th. I take a one year language course at Arc Academy Shibuya. I will keep updating all things regarding my life and also the language school that I take in Japan. So, don’t forget to check it out, guys!